Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FOOD, INC. on Better Health site.




A couple of months ago, I posted on the documentary FOOD, INC.  A few of you have asked where you can get a copy of this video.  You are in luck, now you can view it on our Better Health in 31 days site:  http://www.betterhealthin31days.com/pamtonymcdonald/mov/FoodInc




This is such a great film that I thought I would repost it again...


If you haven't heard of the movie FOOD, INC. - I suggest you pick up a copy and watch with your friends and family. I saw this with my husband and son last night but it is a "Must See" movie for everyone and I am going to make sure that my college kids see this as well. FOOD, INC. exposes our nation's food industry and how a handful of big corporations put profit ahead of the consumers health. It reveals surprising and shocking truths about what we eat, how it's produced and who we have become as a nation. You will never look at your food the same way again.


Enjoy!http://www.betterhealthin31days.com/pamtonymcdonald/mov/FoodInc

No comments:

Post a Comment