This is new for me but I am following a new blog "Never Growing Old" and entering her Meet Me on Monday questionaire.
Meet Me On Monday
The questions this week make you really make you think and my answers are below:
1) I can't stand when someone - who is supposed to be your friend (even a family member) struggles to be happy for you. After all, aren't we supposed to support each other in life's ups and downs?
2. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping? Weekly, because I still have a teenage son at home who is always hungry.
3. What kind of car do you drive? I just bought a Buick Enclave. I have been driving a GMC truck for many years, however, as an almost empty-nester - we saved about $10,000 in switching to a crossover vehicle.
4. Crunchy or Soft Taco? I like both but have switched to the vegetarian option.
5. What's the habit you are proudest of breaking? Ditching the junk food!