Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Eat, Drink & be Scary!

- Talk about a complete role reversal -  




Today was such a fun day!  My mother was invited to a Halloween party at her soon-to-be (not soon enough) residence.  My sister and I dressed her up as a princess and she looked cute as button. 


As I grew up, I have fond memories of we how we would  "dress up" and laugh at ourselves.  My own kids enjoy dressing up for Halloween too and as a matter of fact, my oldest son came home this afternoon to look through our "dress up" bins.  








When I brought my mother to her Halloween party, she ran into a very dear friend of her's, Phyllis, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of them together.  


Isn't it wonderful that you're never too old to celebrate Halloween!


Hope you all enjoy the holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment