Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GREAT "TURNKEY COMPANIES"

Fabulous News!

Shaklee was featured on The Early Show on CBS in a segment that focused on "great turnkey companies". We were listed as one of the BEST companies for busy women who want to get started in a business with minimal initial investment.

Check out this cool video.





As you know, I have a Shaklee business and there are so many reasons why I love this company. Some of these are: to help others, protect our planet, enjoy a healthier life, earn extra income, save for retirement, be my own boss, feel like I am doing something that matters, the freedom and flexibility to manage my own time.

If you are interested in joining our team, send an email and/or check out our site at: http://www.pamtonymcdonald.myshaklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment